6.01.2011

P.S. I love you guys!

Well, all I did today was clean in my classes. It was funny in Moulton because she's like "you guys are doing such a great job!" so she left and came back with doughnuts. haha :) She seriously went to the store and got us doughnuts. it was great! And! I got lemonade today :) yes!
and I got an award for being "outstanding" in my forgien language. Award of excellence! Yes. Then afterschool Me, Leesa, Lindsay, and Katie took pictures! Jumping pictures! They are pretty grand:

Leesa, Katie, and me :)
we're runnin!
haha.. yeah.
Twins! Linds and I :)
yeah. we're cool.
thats only a few.. we took SOOO many! :) haha..
And then we went to McDonalds and ate yummy food. Katie got a dollar for drinking honey mustard mixed with wild berry smoothie. (haha ew.) I have dislexia! haha. I went deaf. Don't worry. and yeah! We just chilled, whatev. Today was a super fun day! :) Tomorrow is yearbook day and then school is OVA! Oh I am so excited! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment