6.04.2011

Grand Ol' Time

So its only the 2nd day of summer and it is pretty much, a straight up, party! Last night T-Melv invited me to his lil chin dig. Start of summer partay. It was pretty chill. Yeah then today.. I woke up. at like 11. yes. I quite liked it... a lot. Then I cleaned the kitchen for my mother, to show her my deep love for her. I love my mom. :) And the pool opened today. So me and Lindsay obviously went! it was great. We only went swimming for 2 hours. and there wasn't even that much sun and we actually got a TAN! We were soooo proud of ourselves :)! Then we went back to her house. Cleaned out her whole.. property. Like sprayed all the cracks in the sidewalk outside of her house. haha got all the dirt out! Yeah, and we sent all the dirt away! Far far away. Thats right, fools! All problems go to (city censored)! <-- ha. I'm funny. yeah well. Then to end the day we watched spongebob, ate creamies, and decided what we are going to name our kids :))
I LOVE SUMMER! the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment