6.25.2011

Youth Conference

I came back from Youth Conference today.
This was my first year at Youth Conference
and I absolutely loved it!

The first day.. we got there, layed out our sleeping bags and such. The girls slept upstairs in this huge room! and the boys slept in the gym. and from the room upstairs there was a window.. looking into the gym! so we creeped the guys! haha oh it was great! well.. yeah. and we got put into our families. I was in the Cardinal Family. and I had Leesa with me! she was my only friend there. and Tyler Weening was supposed to be there but .. he wasn't! what a loser.  haha yeah well we played games whatever. and it was a good day! aand Me, Lindsay, Leesa, Alisa, and Reika stayed up til like 2 a.m. talking about.. just stuff!

The second day.. We got up had breakfast and stuff. oh and Tyler came that morning! I saw him and I was like "what are you doing here?" but.. I didn't mean it like that. I meant it like.. ' why weren't you here yesterday? ' haha yeah well. that just made our family even more of a party!! we listened to people talk, oh! and after that me, Lindsay and Leesa were SOOO tired form the night before! we just crashed. on a couch. haha and EVERYBODY took pictures of us. it was funny. yeah well after our 10 minute power nap we listened to more people talk, I could not keep my eyes open. it was ridiculous. I felt bad. and we played games (soccer, glow-in-the-dark volleyball, human foozball), ate lunch, then we had a water fight! that was great. then we all changed into dry clothes, had dinner, and we had a dance! that was soo fun! after that we had scripture study and went to bed.

The third (last) day.. We got up had breakfast, had testimony meeting, packed up and left!

new friendships, new inside jokes,
lots of laughs, lots of fun <3

cold cereal, muffins, apple pie, hotdog. *giggle*
here are a few pictures :


 the car ride there.Linds, Me, and Leesa

our 10 minute power nap!


we always lost at the games. haha :)


We had a water fight!!


I love this picture. so much.

 Austy-poo!

 Mu.... ckay. haha. :)

We'll watch you SLEEEPP. OONNN. IIIIIITT. X)

we're cool. Leesa, Austin, Ryan, Me, Alisa.

we broke the rules. haha!

Tyler.. :)

It was fantastic! <3
Can't wait 'til next year!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh!! whos tyler?? ;) does anthony know?? I soo wish i couldve have came but i had a game.. SORRY!!

    ReplyDelete