8.29.2011

Homework.. 'Nd Fall :))

So I'm doing homework. World Geography to be exact. and somehow.. I end up on Blogger. and Facebook. Well.. Blogger and Facebook can be homework too, right? Blogger.. gotta redecorate it every once in a while (do you like the new look?:)) .. yeah. and Facebook.. gotta keep your social reputation up as well! :) haha Well.. yeah, Blogger and Facebook can be homework too ;) World Geography is pretty important too, I guess.

Hm. Well, Its almost fall! So stoked. Because Fall is the greatest season of them all!
I love the weather, the colors, Halloween, and.. GAHH! I just love it so much :)

Things I love about fall, to be exact:
Halloween
Candy
The crisp air
Leaf crunching
Football games
Pumpkins
Nightmare on 13th
Scary Movies
Costumes
The fashion! espcially --The boots. The bags. &The boyfriend sweaters.
Corn mazes
and mannyy moooorre

No comments:

Post a Comment